Tuesday, October 23, 2012

A New Gadget

I thought I'd reserve Friday for gadgets but I have a new gadget that I am trying out today for the first time- which is very exicitng.

Today I am going to use my Emile Henry Flame Baking Stone. My husband kept telling me that he would order me a baking stone but,  since this has not happened, I decided to take advantage of finding one at a local store (and using a 20% off coupon).

I am making "Broom Bread" from Peter Reinhart's Whole Grain Breads...

So far I know very little about my new gadget... I know that it can be used on a grill as well as in the oven which makes it a multi- tasker (a must!). I know that I saved $15.00 with my coupon and that it was the only one left at the store.

More on bread and baking later when I have more to report on the new gadget!

No comments:

Post a Comment